Improve Your PeopleSmarts
to Build Better Business Relationships
Strong, high-value relationships are built on good communication, and the process starts with a thorough understanding of yourself. Also learn why others act and react the way they do and what pushes hot buttons … and, importantly, how to flex and adapt to reduce conflict, increase sales and improve relationships with customers, employees, management, peers and vendors. A behavioral assessment tool will help you understand better why some people:
- Don’t get ulcers but are carriers.
- Need to get two business cards since
one is lost in the mess on their desk.
- Think it is more difficult to walk
into a roomful of strangers than to jump
into a cold pool in a bikini.
- Know the right (and only way!) to
compile a report … or peel an orange.
Participants Will Learn to
- Accept, appreciate, value and respect their own and others’ behaviors.
- Modify their behavior to increase desired results.
- Identify areas for personal, professional development.
- Reduce potential and real conflict.
- Strengthen communication and build better relationships internally and externally.
- Speak the language of your target market.
Who Should Attend
Executives through administrative staffs
since everyone deals with people in the workplace! Especially well-suited
for pre-marital programs, couples
retreats, business partners.
About the Presenter
Lillian D. Bjorseth has helped tens of thousands of people nationwide better understand themselves and others through her often life-changing programs using the powerful DiSC® assessment tools. She was among the first in the world to be certified as a DiSC Classic trainer by Inscape Publishing. Lillian’s a people-skills speaker, trainer, coach and author of Breakthrough Networking: Building Relationships That Last, 52 Ways to Break the Ice & Target Your Market and the Nothing Happens Until We Communicate CD/workbook series. She’s worked corporately in the hallowed halls and the trenches and maneuvered the entrepreneurial battlefield. She knows what it takes professionally to be successful. Contact Lillian to schedule your presentation!
© 2016. Lillian D. Bjorseth. Lisle IL
Click here to return to previous